Self Guided Walking Holidays
Not everyone wants the services of a guide - some people like to discover things in their own time and at their own pace.
For those who wish to travel independently around the Hebrides, but would still like the help that local expertise can provide, we have put together a range of brilliant self guided walking and touring holidays, complete with suggested itineraries to help you get the most out of your trip.
Why Self Guided with Hidden Hebrides?
- Travel at your own pace.
- We do all the planning - you just need to turn up and walk!
- Comfortable accommodation in carefully selected guest houses or hotels - the choice is yours.
- Expert advice from an island company with extensive local knowledge.
- We provide a full set of Ordnance Survey 1:50,000 Landranger maps for each island, annotated with recommended walking routes and useful visitor information.
- Each holiday includes a comprehensive information pack with a suggested itinerary for your trip, recommended walks, information on visitor attractions and places of interest, advice on the best restaurants and cafes, recommended local activity providers, ideas for what to do on wet weather days...and lots more useful tips and ideas to help you get the best out of your island holiday.
Lewis & Harris
A fantastic introduction to the breathtaking landscapes & wildlife of the two largest islands in the Outer Hebrides.
Skye & the Outer Hebrides
The best of the Hebrides in one fantastic 14 day tour! Walk some of the finest routes on Skye before heading over the sea to the beautiful islands of the Outer Hebrides.
Outer Hebrides Explorer
From Barra to the Butt of Lewis, this is a journey of amazing contrasts, allowing you to experience walking on all the main Outer Hebridean islands.
The Southern Isles
This memorable holiday explores the islands of North & South Uist, Benbecula, Eriskay and Barra. Wild, remote, beautiful and rich in wildlife, there is nowhere else in Europe like these wonderful islands.
Combining world class archaeology, spectacular wildlife and dramatic coastal scenery, Orkney has it all!